Saturday, September 15, 2007

398 days left..

I was thinking today about how the wedding seems like a bagillion years away and I'm so excited that I wish it would hurry up. We finally got our desktop working and I was looking through picture slideshows (typical) and found this pic. of brand and I one year ago:

We took it at the West Indies Parade in Brooklyn. fun. So, my point..a year has gone by pretty quickly, so yay for the wedding being a year away because we have ALOT to do until then. haha.

All is going well in Punxsy. Brandon is working like a maniac at the store, and it is really starting to shape up nice. Literally, he works 15 hour days (at least1-2 times a week). I never get to see him, so I take him dinner and watch him unload canned goods. Romantic, we realize.

I am off to New York as of tomorrow and will be there until October 5. Brand is going to have to try to survive without me at his every need. haha, I flatter myself. I will be in training sessions 5 days a week and then have my weekends to myself. Hopefully going to visit PS 27 and all my kiddies one day. Hopefully Elena stops working so hard so I can squeeze in a visit to Boston (maybe birthday weekend?)

It smells/feels like fall today, and it makes me sooo happy. I really couldn't love a season any more than I love fall. I definitely wouldn't want to get married in any other season. i love love love fall! yay.

go steelers. hah.

No comments: