Tuesday, August 14, 2007

431 days to go, yippee!

Back from a very busy week into weekend, we are feeling re-inspired and even more excited about our own wedding. Stefanie and Justin's wedding was so fun and fabulous. They both looked absolutely gorgeous and truly happy. Such a blast that Brand and I were both able to be a part of their special day.

San Diego was englightening and educational. I am glad to be back on the east coast. As you know, I have sent out my bridesmaids invitations and I am having so much fun reading the response cards, your emails, and listening to voicemails. heh, I know it is waaay in advance, but I could barely keep my mouth quiet about who I wanted to join us on our big day. Brand has yet to officially ask the guys...but we will eventually let everyone in on the line-up and partners. hehe, so fun! After I get all the response cards back, I am going to send out a bridesmaid's email so everyone can keep in touch in that way.

Well, loves. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer. Tasha is off to Lock Haven this weekend, and Brand and I will make our semi-permanant move to Punxsy as of Sept. 1. Miss you all a lot.

Cheers.





No comments: