Saturday, August 4, 2007

441 days to go!

yoooohooooo, big things happening in our neck of the woods. Just to update all on our ever-changing lives.

a) Brandon is still working for ALDI and will transfer to the Punxsutawney store in September until Christmas eve of this year. From there we will move to Monroeville, so he can train as District Manager out there until June. Then, we don't know where ALDI will take us.
b) I got a job with Scantron corporation (ya know the online testing system at schools!) I am a training consultant and will travel all over the nation to train teachers and administration how to use the program. Yay for traveling! I am leaving for my Train-the-trainer session on Sunday in San Diego. Fun, I've never been to the west coast.
c) Brand and I have been progressively moving to our mini-Punxsy apartment. Its adorable, and there will be pictures to follow.

d) I bought my wedding gown, yay yay yay! Tasha and I went into the city and it should be delivered to my parents house by Thanksgiving! It's beautiful and I love it.
e) I bought a new laptop and i'm really excited about it.

Meesh's wedding today and Stef&Justin's bachelor(ette) parties tonight. Next weekend is their wedding, soooo excited!

Well, all for now. Enjoy the steaming weather.
ciao.

No comments: