Thursday, January 24, 2008

268 folks...

Hi my loves,

So we have been making really great headway on the wedding plans. My mom, Marianne, and Kayla, and I went to visit the amazing florists last wednesday and it was a blast. We were there for 2.5 hours and it took awhile for them to get what I had in mind, but they finally came around. They are working on coming up with exact bouquets and will get back to me. What is definite is we will have three different kinds of bridesmaids bouquets and the flower girls are wearing hair halos (of flowers). My bouquet will be a mixture of everyone's bouquet flowers. From what we talked about it, I love it. yay!

I also went on a cake tasting with my grandma and brand's gram. It was fun and we booked the baker. We haven't made a for sure decision about what it will look like with the exception of it definitely being three tiers of round cakes and beading at the bottom of each tier. Like this:

...And instead of those flowers on this cake, it will be berries (like in the bouquets). I want it to be simple and pretty.

I also got my wedding day shoes. I saw the pic in a bridal magazine and fell in love. I got them at David's Bridal and love them. The david's bridal lady gave me a catalog of their most recent dresses, so if anyone wants to check it out, let me know and i'll get it to you!

We are in the works talking to a DJ and getting it all worked out. If we could just get that settled, I would feel a little less anxious.

Brandon and I spent a whole day registering for gifts at crate&barrel online and bed, bath & beyond. All we have to do now is actually go to bb&b and register for our sheets and towels, you kind of have to feel that stuff to choose it, ya know.

Talked to the church and have determined that the ceremony will start at 2pm and reception will begin at 5pm at the fire hall. Brandon and I signed up for our religious counseling in April, woohoo!! He is really looking forward to that...hah.

As I posted earlier, all girls are welcome to stay at my parent's house on the wedding eve. We are going to have the hairdresser at our house on the wedding morn along with snacks and mimosas. Kayla says shes going to make a sweet CD including "Goin' to the Chapel" hahh! can't wait. The hairdresser says, "$35 a head, have dry hair, and have the hairstyle in mind." word.

Other than that, I am sooooo flipping excited about the wedding and all the festivities to come. Thank you to everyone who has been putting up with my extreme giddiness!! Love you!

No comments: