Tuesday, March 18, 2008

7 Month Mark

Well, the months are flying by and B and I are really getting so excited about all the plans and events coming up in the next few months. Wanted to touch base and update everyone on our crazy lives and wedding plans!

LIVES:
Brand and I are still gypsies and will continue to be until June. He is currently working outside of Washington, PA with ALDI and then will relocate to Monroeville in early April. He still likes it and he is doing really well. He is seriously looking to buy a motorcycle within the next few weeks and can hardly wait for Thunder in the Valley this summer.

I am still working for Scantron but not travelling nearly as much, thank goodness! It has given me some time to get wedding stuff done as well as do a little nanny-ing for a family friend. I am either in a hotel with B, at my parent's house, or in Punxsy throughout the week, so my suitcase has been taking a beating lately. Kayla and I are organizing a benefit concert for Fight For The Children (a non-profit I volunteer for) at 4 Corners Bar/Restaurant with 3 bands on April 18th from 8-midnight. If you'll be in Johnstown that day, come please!

WEDDING:
Ceremony time has been moved to one o'clock in the afternoon to accomodate enough time for pictures afterwards with less rushing.

We are still looking for an organist for the ceremony and only slightly stressing about it.

My mom, Marianne, and Gram Studer are working on finalizing the shower details. Please look forward to emails/calls from them in the upcoming weeks with the specifics. Remember the date is July 27th from noon to two.

Kayla, Tasha, Katie, and Karpy are the bachelorette party patrol. They will also be sending emails out in the future about details:) Yay, fun!! No word on date yet, but these girls have got it together, so no worries! Juice and Koch are planning the bachelor party, boys; so how they are getting the word out, I don't know...but EVERYONE expect an email from me with the entire wedding party and their emails very soon!!!

Save the dates will be finished this weekend, please see the email (that i'm sending to you, today!) about updated addresses.

B and I finished our entire Registry this past weekend! Start spreading the word that we are registered at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and Crate&Barrel.

Besitos and we miss you.

No comments: